BBA - Luna

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You want it? We have it!

1st -> 5th job bow rogues

Halfout
    Halfout
    Admin
    Admin

1st -> 5th job bow rogues Empty 1st -> 5th job bow rogues

Post by Halfout Sat 4 Apr - 20:14

Credit goes to saewy

Update(March 29th):
    Skill allocations for ruffian and thief were added.
    Other minor changes were made.

Rumor: Some human treasure hunter job changed into sniper, and I heard he regretted the job change. NPCs won't sell guns in the future(?). Not to mention the cost, it has low probability and requires a lot of materials to make a gun.

Note: I've spent over 30 hours reading posts after posts on a famous Taiwanese forum. I'm not just translating 1 single post. I also spent time compare posts, and made conclusions. I came up with all these theories based on the facts proven by many rogues. I do know what I'm talking about.

================================ Smile division line Smile ==============================

Before even starting to talk about the build, I want to mention some major problems the high level players will run into.

After reaching level 84, you find yourself in a new map with mobs that range from 8x~9x level-wise. Tanks (vit warriors/vit rogues) will find it impossibe to gather mobs and spam AoE skills on them.

HOWEVER, if you are willing to spend some money invest into cashop items. There is a chance that you can minimize each damage to 30 or less. NEVERTHELESS, even if you want to spend money to buy tons of cashop items, without luck, it is still very hard to get the godly godly equips you want. And the thing we all know about luck is....probability.

Likewise, many str melee characters just can't afford an evasion set (philosopher stones + high class upgrading), and last time I checked not many assassins(lv90+) lasted on LUNA TW server.

By the way, if you do not know about dex rogue... 10dex = 1 evasion, so a level 70 dex rogue will only have 7 more evasion than a lvl 70 str... and you need 240+ evasion to fully evade level 76 giants.

I've never played a dex rogue, but I've heard it's really really hard to get your evasion over 240 and keep it increasing along leveling. Nevertheless, don't let my speech scare you away. I understand that many rogue players enjoy evading attacks at high level. It is still possible. I've seen a rogue have 300+ evasion, and nothing could hurt him in a map with level 105 mobs in it (except magical attacks...duh!).

================================ Smile division line Smile ==============================

Paths:

A = rogue->voyager->archer->treasure hunter->entrapper (human&str build)
    B = rogue->voyager->scout->treasure hunter->entrapper (elf&str build)
    C = rogue->voyager->thief->ranger->arch ranger (human&str build)
    D = rogue->ruffian->archer->ranger->arch ranger (human&str build)
    E = rogue->voyager->scout->rune walker->arch ranger (elf&dex build)
    F = rogue->voyager->archer->rune walker->arch ranger (elf&str build)

I do not believe that any job path is superior to another. There isn't a best job path to follow, but there are good players who enjoy playing the paths they've chosen. This is one of the main reasons why I like Luna Online so much.

Comparison:

Path A: balanced physical and critical attacks. At level 75, you should have around 750 criticals and a 50% chance of hitting a critical. You will learn one of the best AoE skills, hunter bomb. Later on in the game, you will be welcome in parties. They will be amazed how much damage you do with that AoE skill. Do not learn any dagger skills after level 75. Save skill points for more bow skills after level 105.

Path B: balanced physical and critical attacks. At level 75, you should have around 900 criticals and a 60% chance of hitting a critical. You will learn one of the best AoE skills, hunter bomb. Later on in the game, you will be welcome in parties. They will be amazed how much damage you do with that AoE skill. Learn some dagger skills and shift your focus to dagger-based rogue. Buy a skill reset if you think you are short on the short on the skill points for dagger skills.

Path C: good physical attacks and good critical attacks. At level 75, you should have around 850 criticals and a 56.7% chance of hitting a critical. Slow training during lv40~lv75(use a bow at this stage unless you are ready to buy a skill reset) but good sacrifice for the extra criticals earned. However, early criticals might help you get through this phase(depends on which way you look at it). You might want to buy a stat reset and reallocate your stat points into Dex to get criticals over 1500.

Path D: good physical attacks and average critical attacks. At level 75, you should have around 700 criticals and a 46.7% chance of hitting a critical. Different from path C, you will only have lv2 Blind Side&Detect Hole.

Path E: bad physical attacks but decent critical attacks. At level 75, you should have around 1200 criticals and a 80% chance of hitting a critical. You will mainly rely on your critical attacks. Leveling won't be a problem during level 75~level 105.

Path F: average physical attacks and good critical attacks. At level 75, you should have around 1050 criticals and a 70% chance of hitting a critical. You will mainly rely on you critical attacks. Leveling won't be a problem during level 75~level 105.

Note: Physical attacks vary depending on the equips. 10 dex = roughly 1% of total criticals, and 15 criticals = roughly 1% chance of hitting a critical.

I deleted the videos because I don't want people to have stereotypes on the jobs. Godly equips can really throw players off sometimes.
    Halfout
    Halfout
    Admin
    Admin

1st -> 5th job bow rogues Empty Skill allocations

Post by Halfout Sat 4 Apr - 20:15

Note:

Many players ask about poison shot(piercing arrow), piercing shot, and pounding shot. Learn them if you think they will help you train better.I do not recommend you to max out these skills. Level 1 for these skills will do the job.

Moreover, the difference between level 10 and level 1 power shot before job level 40 is insignificant. You can save A LOT of money on mp potions if you don't make this mistake.

Level 4 for long shot will be enough! Don't up it further. (experience from level 106 arch ranger)

============================ Very Happy Skill Allocations Very Happy ===========================

1st job->2nd job->3rd job->4th job->5th job->6th job

ROUGE
    Power Shot : 1/5
    Zephyr : 1/1
    Death Sign : 1/1
    Bow Training : 5/5
    Blind Side : 1/1
    Long Shot : 2/2
    Light Evasion: 2/2
    Needle Shot : 0/5 <---1 for boss hunting

Priority: Bow Training>Power Shot>Zephyr...

Ruffian
    Power Shot : 1/10
    Zephyr : 2/2
    Blind Side : 2/2
    Death Sign : 1/1
    Bow Training : 5/5
    Long Shot : 1/1
    Quick Move : 1/1
    Light Evasion : 4/4
    Burning Rage : 2/2

Priority: Bow Training>Long Shot>Zephyr...

Voyager
    Power Shot : 1/10
    Zephyr : 2/2
    Quick Move : 1/1
    Death Sign : 2/2
    Bow Training : 10/10
    Light Evasion: 4/4

Priority: Bow Training>Long Shot>Zephyr...

Archer
    Double Shot : 1/5 <---Learn it after level 40. Up it after level 51
    Zephyr : 4/4
    Quick Move : 3/3
    Death Sign : 4/4
    Bow Training : 15/15
    Long Shot : 4/5
    Ice Raining : 1/10
    Fatal Touch : 4/4
    Lace : 1/1

Priority: Bow Training>Double Shot>Zephyr...

Scout
    Double Shot : 1/5 <---Learn it after level 40. Up it after level 51
    Zephyr : 3/3
    Death Sign : 3/3
    Long Shot : 3/3
    Blind Side : 3/3
    Detect Hole : 2/2
    Natural Aid : 5/5 <--- your choice
    Enhance MP : 5/5 <--- your choice
    Side Step : 4/4 <--- your choice
    Whispering Wind : 4/4

Priority: Double Shot>Long Shot>Zephyr>Whispering Wind

Thief
    Power Shot : 10/10
    Zephyr : 4/4
    Blind Side : 4/4
    Detect Hole : 4/4
    Bow Training : 10/10
    Lace : 1/1

Priority: Bow Training>Detect Hole>Blind Side...

Treasure Hunter
    Double Shot : 5/5
    Ice Raining : 1/10 <---10 if path A
    Hunter Bomb : 15/15
    Zephyr : 6/6
    Quick Move : 5/5
    Fatal Touch : 4/4
    Lace : 2/2
    Shadow Instinct : 6/6
    Detect Hole : 6/6
    Diabolic Instinct : 5/5
    Light Evasion : 9/9
    Blind Side : 6/6
    Extortion : 2/2
    Dagger Blow : ?/20 <---up it if Path B
    Dagger Training : ?/20 <---up it if Path B
    Shield Boomerang:?/20 <---up it if Path B

Priority:Hunter Bomb>Zephyr>Diabolic Instinct...

Ranger
    Double Shot : 10/10
    Fire Shot : 15/15
    Rapid Arrow : 15/15
    Bow Training : 20/20
    Zephyr : 6/6
    Light Evasion :8/8
    Death Sign : 6/6
    Long Shot : 4/7
    Fatal Touch : 6/6
    Lace : 2/2
    Blind Side : 4/4
    Fast Reload : 2/2
    Detect Hole : 4/4 <----Path C
    Diabolic Instinct : 4/4 <----Path C

Priority:Fire Shot>Rapid Arrow>Bow Training>Zephyr...

Rune Walker
    Double Shot : 10/10
    Fire Shot : 10/10
    Illusion Attack : 20/20
    Zephyr : 5/5
    Light Evasion : 7/7
    Mana Control : 7/7
    Whispering Wind : 6/6
    Whispering Fire : 6/6
    Whispering Stream : 2/2
    Death Sign : 5/5
    Side Step : 6/6
    Fatal Touch : 6/6
    Blind Side : 5/5
    Fast Reload : 2/2
    Casting Foil : 2/2
    Nature Aid : ?/7 <---last to add

Priority:Fire shot>whispering fire>whispering wind...
    Halfout
    Halfout
    Admin
    Admin

1st -> 5th job bow rogues Empty equips & walkthru & Q/A

Post by Halfout Sat 4 Apr - 20:16

============================ Very Happy Equips Section Very Happy ===========================

I still need a lot of name checks on the equips roflmao lol!

Armors:
    Level 1~20: Use what you can get
    Level 20~35: lv 20 set (don't make this; save the mats)
    Level 35~55: either hand-made lv35 set (str preferred, dex is not bad), or lv34 odd set
    Level 55~??: hand-made lv55 set (str preferred, dex is not bad)

Note: I need to put an emphasis on this... If you cannot obtain the lv42 set made from the materials received from the quest, IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL.

Weapons: There's really no recommendation on the weapons. Use what you can get depending on your budget. Of course, try to get the red bows along leveling. Only enchant the red bows if you have the fund to do it.

Accessories: Before lv40, it doesn't really matter. Of course, attempts to get red accessories are encouraged.

Upgrading: Rubies (str) preferred on the armors. Oriharucons(criticals) preferred on the weapons. I am not sure about the accessories...HP, MP regen...maybe?

============================ Very Happy Walkthru Section Very Happy ===========================

Before level 50, follow the quests, and NPCs will tell you where to go! roflmao...
    After level 50, run around naked in Alker Harbor?

Oh yeah...but seriously though complete the Hunter Classification quest. Awards at each hunter class are enchant scrolls. You don't want to miss out on that.

Sponsored content

1st -> 5th job bow rogues Empty Re: 1st -> 5th job bow rogues

Post by Sponsored content